RETURNS FOR STORE CREDITS MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 business days of receipt.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- We cannot accept returns of items that have been damaged, worn, or soiled, and clothing tags must still be intact.
- Items must be in a condition suitable for resale.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags attached.
- Any merchandise marked "Final Sale" cannot be returned. Non-returnable merchandise include final sale products, champagne collection, formal gowns, swimwear, accessories, lingerie, pasties and bodysuits.
- Shoes must be repacked in their shoe box(es) and placed in a protective box.
The customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the order back to Palazzo Couture Online. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Palazzo Couture Online diligently inspects all items before shipping; therefore, damaged merchandise is extremely unlikely.
Any returned items will be inspected for signs of wear or smoke, and in the event that the item does not match the original condition, the buyer will not receive a store credit.
Store Credit is valid only at www.palazzocoutureonline.com
RETURN PROCESSING TIME
Upon receipt of your package, your return for a store credit will be processed within 3-7 business days. You will be notified via email once your return has been processed.
WHEN MAKING AN RETURN:
- Pack your merchandise securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please note that all items must be returned in original condition (including all paperwork, parts & accessories) with tags attached.
- Be sure to include your original invoice with your return. You may want to keep a copy for your records. If you can't send the invoice, just include your order number, billing name & address, and reason on a piece of paper with your return.
- Write “Reason for Return” on the back of your invoice.
- Keep the return tracking number for your return package to monitor delivery status. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
OUR RETURN ADDRESS IS:
Palazzo Couture online
1675 West 49th St unit#1140
Hialeah, Florida 33012
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- Signs of wear, washing or damage
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
HOW TO USE YOUR STORE CREDIT CODE:
When we receive your return, we will give you a store credit code so that you can choose a new item from Palazzo Couture Online.
Your code will look like this: 3T4M0J2V6HHA*
Your code will be delivered to you via chat, email, or text message.
To use the code enter it into the space that says "Discount Code" at checkout.
Your store credit will be added to your purchase.
Complete your purchase and your new item will be delivered to you.
*The store credit is valid for one purchase only